Blauer - 8372 SS POLYESTER ARMORSKIN BASE SHIRT
Quantity in Basket:None
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class A or B uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin™
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 8.5 oz 100% Polyester fabric matches Blauer 100% Polyester shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin™ and ArmorSkin™ Suspension System are patent pending.